Cover the event on your platforms and invite people to GVE: Summer Fest, and we will give you and your team an invitation to the exhibition for both days.
A bit about the terms and conditions: - Get free tickets for posting Global Vape Expo posts and posters. - You will get a minimum of 2 tickets for 1 post and poster. - More audience — more tickets. - The number of posts is not limited, the frequency is negotiated separately.
Who can become our partner? Bloggers, vape shops, brands, media and thematic resources - anyone who has an audience interested in vaping.
Fill out the form on the right or contact our manager directly and we will discuss individual terms!
In accordance with Art. 20 of the Federal Law No. 15 “On protecting the health of citizens ..” and part 7 of Article 15.1 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No 149-FZ “On Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection”, access to the site is prohibited for persons under the age of majority.
I am over 18 years old
I am under 18
Persons under the age of majority are prohibited from accessing the site.
Rules for visiting the event General provisions.
The rules below (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) determine the procedure for the behavior of visitors during the period of the GLOBALVAPEXPO closed event (hereinafter referred to as the event).
Payment of the membership fee provides for the acceptance and observance by visitors of these Rules, which are valid during the entire stay at the Closed Event.
By paying a membership fee, visitors agree to these rules published on the official resource of the event on the Internet at https://globalvapexpo.com
1. Club event - an event aimed at the formation and satisfaction of information, intellectual and other human needs in the field of culture, promoting education and held among a limited number of participants.
2.Visitors have the right to: Enter the territory of the Closed Event by presenting one of the following documents: · A printed ticket and a document certifying the age of the ticket holder; · An electronic ticket purchased through the website, in printed form and a document certifying the age of the ticket holder; An electronic ticket purchased through the website in electronic form on one of the electronic media and a document certifying the age of the ticket holder
3. Visitors have the right to use the services located at the Closed Event, restaurants, fast food establishments, kiosks, cloakrooms, medical aid points, toilets;
4. Persons under the age of 18 are prohibited from entering the territory of the Club Event. In order to access the territory of the Club event, visitors must have a passport with them.
5. Visitors are obliged:
a. Observe public order and generally accepted norms of behavior; b. Present to employees who carry out access control at a Closed Event a bracelet that gives the right to attend the event. c. Take good care of property used at a Private Event d. Respectfully treat other visitors to the Closed Event, exhibitors and persons who ensure the security and maintenance of the Closed Event; e. Immediately inform the persons who provide security about the discovery of suspicious objects or a fire; f. Comply with the requirements of persons providing security regarding compliance with these Rules; g. Upon receipt of information about an emergency, act according to the evacuation plan in accordance with the instructions of the persons who ensure safety, keeping calm and not creating panic; h. Avoid actions that can lead to extreme situations and create a danger to others; behave respectfully towards other citizens, service personnel who ensure the holding of the Club event, officials responsible for maintaining public order and security during mass events;
6. To avoid misunderstandings, the Organizers of the Club Event recommend not to purchase tickets "from the hands", but only on the official website of the Club Event https://vapeclub.show (sales close the day before the opening of the Club Event), and on the days of the Club Event only on cash desks located on the territory of the Club event.
7. When purchasing a ticket to a Club event, visitors receive a branded bracelet (hereinafter referred to as the bracelet) and must be on the territory of the Club event with a bracelet on their arm. If the ticket is purchased for more than 1 day, the visitor is obliged to wear the bracelet during the entire period of validity of the bracelet. It is forbidden to give and transfer the bracelet to another person. On the territory of the Club event, control over the presence of bracelets is carried out, visitors without bracelets will not be allowed to the Club event or removed from the territory of the Club event. Damaged bracelets cannot be returned or exchanged. The bracelet cannot be returned. The purchase of a ticket (bracelet) is a voluntary agreement with these Rules for attending a Club event.
8. The bracelet is put on the visitor's hands by an employee of the Club event
9. Damaged, torn, as well as a bracelet not tightened on the arm - is not valid.
10. Visitors are prohibited from:
a. To enter a Closed Event under the influence of alcohol or drugs, as well as the use of narcotic or psychotropic substances on the territory of a Closed Event; b. Use rude, obscene, offensive expressions, gestures, songs in any form; c. Cause damage to property used at a Private Event; d. Visitors to the event have no right to perform any actions that violate the rights of other persons or exhibitors located on the territory of the event. Visitors undertake to avoid any political topics during the event, including information about the progress of the special military operation in Ukraine by any means, including audiovisual.
e. Bring to a Private Event: •Narcotic and toxic substances, other stimulants; •Weapons and items that can be used as weapons; •Stitching and cutting objects; •Smoke bombs, fireworks and other pyrotechnics; •Dyes and paints; •Flammable, explosive, toxic and pungent substances; •Radioactive materials; •Gas cartridges of nerve-paralytic and tear action;
11. Visitors must not leave their valuables unattended. The Club Event Organizers are not responsible for items left unattended.
12. In case of violation by the visitor of the Rules, by decision of the organizers of the Closed Event, the following measures of responsibility may be applied to him in the form of expulsion from the premises of the Closed Event without compensation for the cost of the ticket by the persons responsible for maintaining public order at the event;
13. Persons who violated the Rules are held liable in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
14. The organizers of a Closed Event or authorized persons and / or representatives of the internal affairs bodies have the right to take a person who does not comply with the requirements of the Rules outside the premises and decide to prevent such a person from attending a Closed Event in the future without compensation for the cost of attending the event.